Apply for The Missionary Training School
In order to apply for the Missionary Training School at Palmas de Mamre, please complete the following steps:
- Please print this application form, fill in the required information, sign and mail with $150 deposit (check or money order) payable to Ann Moshenek with Missionary Boot Camp in the memo line
- Send application and deposit to: Crystal Boyer 14274 S. James Madison Hwy, Dillwyn, VA 23936
- Confirm with the school that your general application has been accepted.
- Coordinate your travel plans with the school to arrange airport pick-up.
- Purchase a plane ticket to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Pray, Plan, Prepare for the school.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
Copyright © 2011 Las Palmas De Mamre | All Rights Reserved
Serving and training missionaries in the remote area of Costa Rica.
Share Christ, Work, Missionary Training School, Teaching - Church Planting. Christian Volunteers, Training Missionaries To The World
Helping feed the poor, providing humanitarian projects and medical needs.
The Comedor, where meals, training, fellowship and medical care take place under one roof (sometimes all at once).
View some of our newest videos on the mission and missionary training school.